Monday, February 10, 2014

Welcome to my Head: Moderation of Evil

I kinda jumped into blogging without any kind of statement as to who I am. Why am I speaking in a public forum. Well, my name is Brooke Danae. Welcome to my head outside the box:

Hi, I'm Human. If you're reading this you are either an alien that's learned how to transpose Earth's Internet blogs or a human who clicked on a link from a Girl's Facebook you know. I'm gonna assume if you're reading this, hopefully you are human and you can identify what the fuck I am trying to say about life.

As Humans, you could say we are damned with an evil nature. With the knowledge of good and evil became a hunger for a darker life. A darker life I feel we have to balance with the good side of us. I feel the internal struggle within all people is the struggle of this balance within our lives. Moderation is key. Moderation of evil. Because lets face it, sometimes our lust leads us to serious relationships. There is good in evil, and evil in good. Our world is grey, and our lines are blurred.(If your world is black and white...uhhhh). Judgement should be irrelevant in a grey world, but with all good comes evil.

We're all human. We are all not perfect. Sometimes we indulge on the other side of our fence as "good" (not perfect) people. Without bad things, trouble, there would be no adventure! Call me crazy, a go-getter, kid, or sinner, but you have to have a tad bit of evil in your life to be living your life. I mean, truly do you have best friend that wasn't acquired during a life hiccup. The true test of a person, is how they respond when in trouble. The "Trouble" test can determine a friend, for sometimes a lifetime. What would have happened if your world was black and white, and you never ventured into trouble? You would never have that best friend.

Get into Trouble (weird advice?),
Brooke Danae

P.S. Stop judging the greys! You, Black-And-Whites!! (If you got that, thank you.)


No comments:

Post a Comment