Monday, February 24, 2014

Run, Run, Run As Fast As You Can...

I don't want to run my entire life.
I don't want to run out of fear to face things.
emotional, philosophical, spiritually.

Our entire lives we run.
We graduate from high school,
book it through college, stopping to study and sleep,
We wake up in debt,
and we work our entire lives.

I am determined to live against the grain.
I am determined to walk, to stroll through life.
Because if we don't find time to enjoy our life,
We will be 80 not able to travel because we shit our pants.
OLD MAN

And then, we will have to face all the questions we avoided our entire life.
Because in retirement, you have NOTHING else to do!

I want to live, not just when I'm old.
Actually frankly, if I could be a Dexter Serial Killing Vampire and live forever,
that would be awesome. While we wishing, make me a vampire mermaid that turns when touched with sea water.

This has been random, but get used to being inside of my head, that only thinks outside of the box

Because striving for Perfection for a lifetime is exhausting,
Brooke Danae

No comments:

Post a Comment