Thursday, April 3, 2014

I Apologize For Falling Off the Planet

The last couple weeks I have avoided paper because my thoughts were all about my grandma and were weighing heavy on my heart. I apologize for the break. It is my goal to write once a week.

Now that I am back on the planet. I am gonna blog/talk to you about random thoughts I think.

I'm a Texan girl. But my dream is to live on a Caribbean island with bright blue water and white sand. Everyone that knows TEXAS, knows these are NOT TEXAS BEACHES (although, they are still nice). I often daydream about the day I get off the plane to my new home. Although, there are some things I am gonna miss that are here (my home) but not there.

Tex-Mex


I have to mail my mother taco bell sauce. My mother's undying love for taco bell, is ridiculous.To say like mother like daughter, would be an understatement. It even endured the morning sickness with her pregnancy with me. In a way, Taco Bell has bonded itself into my cells. Making it REQUIRED for my survival!

Sweet Tea


I hate when other places say they have sweet tea. You order their "sweet" tea, put a straw in it, only to feel a cool breeze on your tongue that is ONLY SWEETENED TEA I don't want SWEETENED TEA I want SWEET TEA. I don't want my sugar ratio 1/10 to tea. I want it like half sugar, half tea. Everyone (I speak for Texans) knows how to make good sweet tea.

BIG Hair


uh, I don't know small hair. At least I can say Texas doesn't use aqua-net anymore. But we do like Aussie(:

Cowboy Boots


JOKE! HA, Got You! You thought this was gonna be like every other Texas Girl blog and mention cowboy boots and sundresses...I still don't own a pair.

Well, this is sad. I get half-way through writing this blog, and I can't think of any things I am gonna miss. You would think this list was longer. But my spirit is a traveling one.

Because striving for perfection for a lifetime is exhaustin',
Brooke Danae

No comments:

Post a Comment